Thank you to all members who gained a Surf Lifesaving Award, upskilled their awards or represented Wanda at the many Lifesaving leadership and educational seminars/programs during the 19/20 season.
This has been a massive achievement for Wanda with record numbers attaining an award. Thank you to all our volunteers who helped our members achieve their goals through training, assessments and admin.
We are always encouraging our members to continually be upskilling themselves to become more confident on and off the beach.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation all courses/training are suspended. We will advise of any updates as soon as we can. Feel free to contact us if you would like any further information.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- SLSS SOG RWC TRAINEE 2020 COURSE (Support Ski)
- Applications close 1/6/2020
- Training dates to be advised when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Circular 49/19-20 – full details here
TO BE ADVISED
- ASSESSMENT – IRB DRIVER (2) 2020
- SILVER MEDALLION AQUATIC RESCUE CERTIFICATE (SMAR) AWARD COURSE 2020
- TAE TRAINERS COURSE 2020
Click here to access Wanda’s event calendar.
Click here to access the Surf Life Saving Sydney calendars.