Wanda will be patrolling the beach every weekend and public holidays from 23 September 2023 right through to ANZAC Day on 25 April 2024. Thanks to all our Patrolling members who volunteer their time to help save lives on Wanda Beach.
Wanda Patrol Competition Ski Trip
After an absence of a bit more of a few years, the Wanda Patrol Competition Ski trip made a comeback and we saw 40 Wanda members take to the snow at Thredbo!
Congratulations to the 2022/23 Patrol Competition Winners Patrol 1, the 100% Patrollers, and the people who do extra Patrols and earn high hours at Wanda!
We’re working on the rules and regs for this season’s competition, stay tuned!
Check out the photos from 8-10 September 2023 trip here
2023/2024 PATROL ROSTER + ALLOCATION
- The full 23/24 patrol roster is now available for download here (you might need to use the magnifying glass to zoom in on your desktop or pinch to zoom in on your phone).
- Who’s on your team? Check out the Patrol Allocation list here.
Please contact your Club Captain Denny Rowlands if you require any further information.
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
- Updated SLSNSW policy recently published to clubs removing Vaccination requirements
- Surf Life Saving NSW has made a decision to revise its current policy of mandatory vaccination for all frontline volunteers, to now be a policy position of strongly recommending and encouraging full vaccination and booster status.
- This will take effect before the commencement of the patrolling season in September 2022.
- If you have COVID Symptoms or are sick, do not enter the Clubhouse, use the Gym, attend training sessions or attend Patrols.
- Expect to see additional policy changes as COVID guidelines evolve
- We ask that members who have not been vaccinated please be conscious of their interactions with vulnerable members of the club.