Wanda will be patrolling the beach every weekend and public holidays from 23 September 2023 right through to ANZAC Day on 25 April 2024. Thanks to all our Patrolling members who volunteer their time to help save lives on Wanda Beach. Click here to view the full patrol allocation list.
Patrol Allocation List – Patrols 1-6
Patrol Allocation List – Patrols 7-13
Please contact your Club Captain Denny Rowlands if you require any further information.
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
- Updated SLSNSW policy recently published to clubs removing Vaccination requirements
- Surf Life Saving NSW has made a decision to revise its current policy of mandatory vaccination for all frontline volunteers, to now be a policy position of strongly recommending and encouraging full vaccination and booster status.
- This will take effect before the commencement of the patrolling season in September 2022.
- If you have COVID Symptoms or are sick, do not enter the Clubhouse, use the Gym, attend training sessions or attend Patrols.
- Expect to see additional policy changes as COVID guidelines evolve
- We ask that members who have not been vaccinated please be conscious of their interactions with vulnerable members of the club.