Wanda will be patrolling the beach every weekend and public holiday between late September right through to ANZAC Day on 25 April 2023. Thanks to all our Patrolling members who volunteer their time to help save lives on Wanda Beach.
This season we have an awesome Ski Trip up for grabs for the winning Patrol Team and high performing Patrol Members. All proficient patrol members are eligible. Prize includes a weekend ski trip in July 2023, including bus trip to the snow, accommodation and a few meals. Fluff up your patrol uniform and get your hours up for your chance to WIN! Check out the competition rules here – GOOD LUCK!
The 22/23 patrol roster is now available for download
Print A4 2 pages (landscape) – Updated 26 September 2022
Who’s on your team? Patrol ALLOCATIONS UPDATED 9 November 2022
Please contact your Club Captain Denny Rowlands if you require any further information.
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
- Updated SLSNSW policy recently published to clubs removing Vaccination requirements
- Surf Life Saving NSW has made a decision to revise its current policy of mandatory vaccination for all frontline volunteers, to now be a policy position of strongly recommending and encouraging full vaccination and booster status.
- This will take effect before the commencement of the patrolling season in September 2022.
- If you have COVID Symptoms or are sick, do not enter the Clubhouse, use the Gym, attend training sessions or attend Patrols.
- Expect to see additional policy changes as COVID guidelines evolve
- We ask that members that have not been vaccinated please be conscious of their interactions with vulnerable members of the club.