Wanda will be patrolling the beach every weekend and public holidays from 23 September 2023 right through to ANZAC Day on 25 April 2024. Thanks to all our Patrolling members who volunteer their time to help save lives on Wanda Beach. The return of Wanda Patrol Ski Trip Competition was awesome, we’re working on the criteria for this season, stay tuned! Check out the photos here.
CHRISTMAS DAY PATROL ROSTER
Please log on to our Christmas Day patrol roster and register for an hour or more to help spread the load and the cheer – your assistance will be very much appreciated. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sNSF_qEE4NwtHEqSuwtHVRcxeSF90-ZkqsGTpn5Etw/edit#gid=0
2023/2024 PATROL ROSTER
The full 23/24 patrol roster is now available for download here as a pdf – (revised 6 November 2023) – you might need to use the magnifying glass to zoom in on your desktop or pinch to zoom in on your phone.
Reminder to patrol members: If you have a members area you can also access your patrol roster dates, patrol hours, awards, proficiency expiry etc. via your members area – log in to your members area here.
NEW FEATURE!! The members area has a great feature where you can download your patrol roster to your desktop or device calendar via the members area – see instructions here. If we make changes to the roster, members will be advised and you can then download the roster to make sure you have the latest version in your calendar. Log in to your members area here.
If you haven’t created a members area, we highly recommend doing so, as this give you access to your full surf lifesaving profile. You can create one here. Unsure? Please contact Lisa or Sharon in the office, 9523 4343.
Who’s on your team? Check out the Patrol Allocation list here.
Please contact your Club Captain Denny Rowlands if you require any further information.
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
- Updated SLSNSW policy recently published to clubs removing Vaccination requirements
- Surf Life Saving NSW has made a decision to revise its current policy of mandatory vaccination for all frontline volunteers, to now be a policy position of strongly recommending and encouraging full vaccination and booster status.
- This will take effect before the commencement of the patrolling season in September 2022.
- If you have COVID Symptoms or are sick, do not enter the Clubhouse, use the Gym, attend training sessions or attend Patrols.
- Expect to see additional policy changes as COVID guidelines evolve
- We ask that members who have not been vaccinated please be conscious of their interactions with vulnerable members of the club.