COVID-19 / 20 May 2020

April 27, 2020

Please check our Covid-19 page for updates and resources – notice to members 20/05/20

Dear Member,

Tomorrow Wanda SLSC will release a statement about the Tradies 2020 Sutherland 2 Surf. The S2S Committee and the Board of Management have been keeping up-to-date with the COVID-19 Pandemic and concurrently building event scenarios as Government restrictions on gatherings were released. Scenarios have included – stage, delay or cancel the event.

With the information available, and in consultation with sponsors and stakeholders, it has sadly been decided that staging the 2020 S2S is not a viable option and the event will be cancelled.

As a Wanda member you know the importance of this event and the role it plays funding our lifesaving operations. With the loss of this income we will need to pull together as a club and seek out other avenues of fundraising. I know you will support the Committee and the Board of Management in taking this decision, and when the time comes I encourage you to get behind the Club’s alternate fundraising efforts with the same energy that you would have for the Sutherland 2 Surf.

As always, please feel free to contact me through the Wanda office should you wish to discuss the S2S, or if you have any feedback on alternate funding opportunities for Wanda.

Kind regards,

Nathan Spinner
President (Acting)
Wanda SLSC Club Inc

Phone 9523 4343 – Email