Wanda SLSC was proud to host the “Water Safety Event” on Saturday 15th December 2018.
This FREE event was a great collaborative effort between Advance Diversity Services, Surf Life Saving NSW and Wanda Surf Life Saving Club teaching members of the CALD community about much important Beach Safety Tips. Wanda is proud to be involved in Community programs like these which aim to educate people about the dangers of swimming at the Beach. Our Beach safety tips this Summer are:
1. Always Swim between the Red and Yellow Flags.
2. Read the Safety signs when going to the Beach.
3. Ask a Lifesaver or Lifeguard for advice.
4. Always swim with a friend.
5. If you need help, stay calm and attract attention.